Day 1- Icebreaker Activities

I am very happy with our first day of fieldwork! I was really worked up about it, but once we were all in the class and the activities began it went so good! I am in Group 4 and our Get to Know You Activity was a science board game that we created. There were 4 categories Pink Squares- All about me questions (about the students), Blue Triangles- Challenge questions, Orange Circles- Science questions, ?- ask the teacher questions. We had a digital spinner loaded on an IPad. The student spun the spinner and either landed on numbers 1,2,3, or 4. This was the number of spaces they were able to move. Depending on the number they got determined what shape they landed on. This students loved it and I was surprised on how much the students knew and how well they answer the science questions!


Comments