Project Wild!

 My certificate!! 
 My Book!!
This conference was very interesting and informal and I love that we received a Project Wild book that includes lesson plans etc.. in it! 







 This picture shows the schedule/ activities of the day. I loved the first activity "Who Am I" I think its a fun icebreaking activity to use in a classroom. One volunteer goes up in front of the class and faces the whiteboard, they put an animal picture thats one a string around their neck, the picture of the animal is facing the class, the person that has the animal on them has to ask the rest of the class questions about the animal and try to guess what it is. the class can only answer yes or no.
example: Is my fur black?, Do I crawl?

My next favorite activity was "Oh Deer!" this was a very active activity. This has to be done outside or maybe in a gymnasium. You make 2 rows of students on opposite ends of each other. One side are deer, the other side are resources (home, water, food). The deer have to pick which resource they want by skipping to that person (resource) and buckle arms and skip back to their line. Each time, they have to pick a different resource. After a couple rounds of this the resources start getting low and the deer end up with nothing.

The whole day of activities were very engaging and interesting.



Comments