End of the course reflection!

I have learned so much throughout this Science Methods Course. I have learned about so many technology tools that I hope to use in my classroom in the future. There are a couple that really stuck out to me and those tools were- Kahoot, Voicethread, Google Forum, Voki, QR Codes, Wordart. All of these technology tools my group and I used while teaching the 4th grade class this semester and they all made the lesson so much more engaging and the students really loved participating in all of these tools. I have also learned that science is all about exploring, and teaching the students to be the explorers and scientist. It is the teachers job to make science fun and to give the students an opportunity to use the scientific method to solve the problem. Even though this course was very overwhelming at times, its rewarding to know that I am ending the course with more knowledge on how to teach science and what types of materials and technology to use to make science more engaging! Thank you Dr. Smirnova for the experience and the pierogies :) 


Comments

  1. Hello Alisha! I really like your theme for you blog, it fits very well with our topic we taught the students. I agree with you, we have learn a lot about different technologies throughout the course that I never heard of before. I think many of these tools will be very helpful in our future classrooms one day and they will make the learning come to life for the students!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment