Voicethread

For the class's science fair project, we had the opportunity to do it virtually! We used voicethread, a website that I recently learned how to use. Our Voicethread was one page with many slides of everyone in the class. On our one slide, we attached the link to our science fair project slide. On my project slide I was able to explain each step of my project, tell my hypothesis and conclusion. Voicethread is a really fun tool to use, I think it worked well as a virtual science fair project. It is cool how everyone has their own link to their own slides. This is a picture of me explaining my results of my science fair project.

I think Voicethread could be used in the classroom for many other projects. It is not too hard to figure out how to manage. Once you start messing around with it, you learn how to add slides by clicking on the big + sign and if you hover over the pictures you can leave comments. It gives you the option to leave video, phone, recording, text messages on your own slides or other peoples slides. 

Comments